Welcome to the Santa Ynez Valley Marriott
A place where business meets pleasure, where your senses are indulged and your spirit is renewed, a place where your most pressing decision is shiraz or chardonnay. A mix of countryside charm and modern amenities, the Santa Ynez Valley Marriott is designed for an unpretentious Santa Barbara wine country escape. Envelope your senses and renew your spirit in the serenity and beauty of the Santa Ynez Valley.
Relaxation in the Heart of the Santa Ynez Valley
Softly lit lanterns and our attentive staff welcome you to the Italianate country setting, just 2 hours from the hustle and bustle of Los Angeles. The well-appointed guest rooms are an oasis in the heart of the Santa Barbara wine country featuring modern touches like luxurious linens, flat screen televisions, wi-fi and iPod entertainment docking stations. When you're ready to reconnect, business amenities let you tune in and stay productive during your wine country escape.
Ease into your day with our award-winning breakfast buffet at the Starting Gate Restaurant. Do as little or as much as you would like - wander the grounds, relax by the pool, work on your forehand at the on-site tennis courts or take it all in from your private balcony. When the mood strikes, venture forth and explore everything the Santa Ynez Valley has to offer, from over 141 wineries to the scenic streets of Solvang, thoroughbred farms, world class beer tasting rooms, intriguing shops, gourmet restaurants, and endless events and activities. The contemporary, yet casual setting of the Starting Gate Lounge invites guests to settle in for a nightcap or enjoy the setting sun over the rolling hills of the Santa Ynez Valley.
For a truly memorable getaway in the Santa Barbara wine country that seamlessly blends casual comfort and sophistication, look no further than the Santa Ynez Valley Marriott.
Thanksgiving Day Buffet in the Santa Ynez ValleyPosted October 24, 2014 - The Santa Ynez Valley Marriott welcomes you to a Thanksgiving Day Buffet on Thursday, November 27th 2014. Thanksgiving Day is a time when we celebrate the bounty of the Santa Ynez Valley by serving only the best and most unique cuisines made from local produce. First seating will start at 11.00am and last sitting begins at 3.00pm. Read more on the SYV blog >
The Celebration of Harvest WeekendPosted October 16, 2014 - The leaves are changing and the smell of wine and excitement lingering in the air means that the Celebration of Harvest weekend was here. This year almost 150 vintners shared the fruit of their labor with festival attendees. Many winemakers and winery managers were present to personally answer questions about each bottle. Read more on the SYV blog >
Miracles Happen Charity Golf Tournament - Santa Ynez ValleyPosted September 30, 2014 - The 2nd annual Miracles Happen Charity Golf Tournament just wrapped up last week with another resounding success. This year's event - sponsored and hosted by the Santa Ynez Valley Marriott - was played on the River Course at the Alisal resort in Solvang. Read more on the SYV blog >
Solvang Shopping and Things to DO in the Santa Ynez ValleyPosted September 25, 2014 - California's Santa Ynez Valley and the town of Solvang California have long been vacation destinations due to the world famous Solvang chocolates, the wineries of the Santa Ynez Valley and the shopping boutiques found throughout the region. Beyond that, a trip into Solvang is like a trip to an old Dutch village as much of the town and surrounding areas play on this theme creating a picturesque and quaint village near California's Central Coast. Read more on the SYV blog >
Putting Roots Down - Fall Events in SYVPosted August 28, 2014 - As summer winds down and we return to more normal schedules of school and work, there's much to look forward to in Santa Ynez Valley. From festivals celebrating our roots of heritage to festivals celebrating the roots of our crops, let's celebrate fall! Read more on the SYV blog >
Spirits are rising: Visit SYV's New DistilleryPosted August 11, 2014 - First comes wine, then comes craft beer...then comes moonshine distilleries? It's true! The latest in local liquid fascinations, a distillery has put down roots in nearby Buellton. Read more on the SYV blog >
Visit our blog to find the latest information on events and attractions in the Santa Ynez Valley.
Santa Ynez Valley Marriott Social Media
Tweets by @MarriottSYVM
The 7th Annual Vino de Sueños (Wine of Dreams)
The 7th Annual Vino de Sueños (Wine of Dreams), a celebration of Farm and Vineyard Workers, will be held at Santa Ynez Valley Marriott on November 1, 2014. For more details on this event go to www.vinodesuenos.com.
Solvang Prelude Cycling Festival
Solvang Prelude and SCOR (Specialized Coronary Outpatients Rehabilitation) Cycling Festival Saturday, November 8th, 2014 hosted by Santa Ynez Valley Marriott.
Deadline: Pre-Registration will close at midnight on October 23rd, 2014.
Click Here for registration and event details.
Santa Ynez Marriott Thanksgiving Day Buffet
Please join us on November 27, 2014 for a Thanksgiving Day Buffet. First seating begins at 11am and last seating is at 3pm.
Adults: $35, Seniors (65+): $29.95, Children (7 - 13): $19.95, Chiledren (6 and Under) no charge. Price does not include Tax or Gratuity.
Reservations required - Call 805.688.1000
Click Here for menu details!
October 2014 Santa Ynez Valley Events
- Solvang Farmers Market - Every Wednesday 2:30pm to 6:30pm in Downtown Solvang. More details!
- Jazz Under the Stars - Every Wednesday 6:30pm to 8:30pm at The Vineyard House in Santa Ynez, CA. More details!
- Blind Tasting Thursdays - Every Thursday 4pm to 7pm at Wandering Dog Wine Bar in Solvang, CA More details!
- Movie Night At Sevtap Tasting Room - Every Thursday night 6pm to 8pm at Sevtap Tasting Room in Solvang, CA. More details!
- Wandering Dog Wine Bar "Friday Night Wines" Classes Back in Session! - October 3, 2014 6pm to 7:30pm at Wandering Dog Wine Bar in Solvang, CA. More details!
- "Wine and Wisdom"- Trivia Night at Sevtap - Every Friday night at Sevtap Tasting Room in Solvang, CA. More details!
- Live Music at Sevtap Tasting Room - Every Saturday 6pm to 8pm at Sevtap Tasting Room in Solvang, CA. More details!
- Celebration of Harvest Weekend - October 10 - 13, 2014 at Various Wineries Throughout Santa Barbara County. More details!
- Vintners' Visa - October 10 - 13, 2014, Get your tasting pass for Wineries Throughout Santa Barbara County. More details!
- Harvest Festival Grand Tasting - October 11, 2014 1pm to 4pm at Old Mission Santa Ynez. More details!
- "Uncorked" Winemaker Dinner at Santa Ynez Valley Historical Museum - October 11, 2014 6pm to 9pm at Santa Ynez Valley Historical Museum in Santa Ynez, CA. More details!
- Cellar Shenanigans - October 12, 2014 10am to 3pm at Fiddlehead Cellars in Lompoc, CA. More details!
- Solvang 3rd Wednesday special shopping - October 15, 2014 in Solvang, CA. More details!
- Empty Bowls: A Campaign to Fight Hunger - October 16, 2014. More details!
- Figueroa Mountain Brewing Company's Real Ale Invitational - October 25, 2014 1pm to 4pm at Figueroa Mountain Brewing Co. in Buellton, CA. More details!