Welcome to the Santa Ynez Valley Marriott
A place where business meets pleasure, where your senses are indulged and your spirit is renewed, a place where your most pressing decision is shiraz or chardonnay. A mix of countryside charm and modern amenities, the Santa Ynez Valley Marriott is designed for an unpretentious Santa Barbara wine country escape. Envelope your senses and renew your spirit in the serenity and beauty of the Santa Ynez Valley.
Relaxation in the Heart of the Santa Ynez Valley
Softly lit lanterns and our attentive staff welcome you to the Italianate country setting, just 2 hours from the hustle and bustle of Los Angeles. The well-appointed guest rooms are an oasis in the heart of the Santa Barbara wine country featuring modern touches like luxurious linens, flat screen televisions, wi-fi and iPod entertainment docking stations. When you're ready to reconnect, business amenities let you tune in and stay productive during your wine country escape.
Ease into your day with our award-winning breakfast buffet at the Starting Gate Restaurant. Do as little or as much as you would like - wander the grounds, relax by the pool, work on your forehand at the on-site tennis courts or take it all in from your private balcony. When the mood strikes, venture forth and explore everything the Santa Ynez Valley has to offer, from over 141 wineries to the scenic streets of Solvang, thoroughbred farms, world class beer tasting rooms, intriguing shops, gourmet restaurants, and endless events and activities. The contemporary, yet casual setting of the Starting Gate Lounge invites guests to settle in for a nightcap or enjoy the setting sun over the rolling hills of the Santa Ynez Valley.
For a truly memorable getaway in the Santa Barbara wine country that seamlessly blends casual comfort and sophistication, look no further than the Santa Ynez Valley Marriott.
4th of July in the Santa Ynez ValleyPosted May 29, 2015 - Trying to find a fun way to celebrate America's favorite holiday? Look no further; the Santa Ynez Valley has you covered this 4th of July! It's not every day the whole family gets to spend an entire weekend together so make the most of it while you can. With activities for families, kids, and just adults, there won't be a dull moment this Fourth of July weekend!Read more on the SYV blog
Spend Mother's Day in the Santa Ynez ValleyPosted May 6, 2015 - Join us this weekend in celebrating the most important woman in your life! Nobody loves brunching like mom's do, and the Santa Ynez Valley Marriott is hosting a culinary event like no other. Read more on the SYV blog
Plan Your Wedding in the SYV Wine CountryPosted April 30, 2015 - If you're reading this blog because you're recently engaged, congrats! And you've found the right place. If you're reading this blog because you've recently been deemed Maid of Honor- good luck. And you've also found the right place. Spring has sprung, and it's brought wedding season along! Planning your special day is exciting but we know it can be stressful too. The Santa Ynez Valley Marriott would love to assist you in making your dreams come true. Read more on the SYV blog
SYV Summer Pass: The Ticket of the SeasonPosted April 27, 2015 - The SYV Wine Country Association is giving you the chance to sip on Santa Barbara all summer long! Their summer pass is "the ticket" of the season. Nestled in a 6-mile patch of the Santa Ynez Valley are 15 wine tasting rooms. For just $40, you'll get a taste of each one of them. Your summer pass is good from May 1st through August 31st, or until you've tasted each room! Read more on the SYV blog
Visit our blog to find the latest information on events and attractions in the Santa Ynez Valley.
June 2015 Santa Ynez Valley Events
- Solvang Farmers Market - Every Wednesday in Downtown Solvang June 3 at 2:30 pm - June 3 at 6:30 pm. More details!
- Blind Tasting Thursdays - Every Thursday at Wandering Dog Wine Bar in Solvang June 4 at 4:00 pm. More details!
- Movie Night At Sevtap Tasting Room - Every Thursday in the Sevtap Tasting Room June 4 at 6:00 pm. More details!
- "Wine and Wisdom"- Trivia Night at Sevtap - Every Friday in Sevtap Tasting Room June 5 at 7:30 pm - June 5 at 9:00 pm. More details!
- Live Music at Sevtap Tasting Room - Every Saturday in the Sevtap Tasting Room June 6 at 6:00 pm - June 6 at 8:00 pm. More details!
- Los Olivos Jazz & Olive Festival - at Lavinia Campbell Park in Los Olivos Saturday, June 06 2015. More details!
- Painting in the Vineyard - Every Thursday in the Santa Ynez Valley Vineyards June 7, 2015. More details!
- PCPA Presents My Fair Lady - Solvang Festival Theater June 11 - 14, 2015. More details!
- BROWN BAG QUILTING RETREAT - Friday, June 12 - June 14, 2015. More details!
- Movies in the Park - Solvang Park June 12, 2015. More details!
- Solvang 3rd Wednesday - June 17, 2015. Special day to Shop, Eat (& Drink), and Play in Solvang. More details!
- Solvang Third Wednesday Wine & Beer Walk - June 17 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm, 2015 all around the Village of Solvang. More details!
- PCPA Presents My Fair Lady - Solvang Festival Theater June 17 - July 5, 2015. More details!
- 805 Criterium 2015 - Friday, June 19 2015 - June 21. More details!
- Solstice Sundowner Benefit Party - Elverhoj Museum of History & Art June 20, 2015. More details!
- Wine Country Bike Trek - Midland School June 26 - June 28. More details!